One of the questions I get asked most often is,
“How did you get so good at speaking?”
The short answer I give is, “I absolutely LOVE the message I share and it saves lives. People can hear and feel that when I’m in front of them, so it just works.”
But the truth of the matter is, I didn’t start developing my skillset as a speaker when I started speaking publicly at age 42…Don’t get me wrong, repetition helps…but I started well before that in my early teens when I started teaching martial arts. In my late teens and early 20s, I had my own martial arts school. In my early 30s, I was an adjunct professor at two different universities. In my late 30s, I started teaching and coaching nutrition to individuals and small groups. And in my early 40s, I started my public speaking career.
In my second year as a speaker, I won Breakout Speaker of the Year from Vistage International and have won several awards since, including Vistage International’s coveted Speaker of the Year.
To date, I have presented my program nearly 700 times!!!
I went from charging $500 to present my information, to charging over $25,000 – in just over 5 YEARS!
With a small nudge from some really smart people, I started training other coaches on my program. I also trained them to be top-tier public speakers. So much so that my first coach, Alyssa Spaw, just won her second year in a row as a Top Speaker within Vistage International, as well as being recognized as one of the Best New Speakers last year. In just 2 years, she’s charging over $10,000 to present her information to some of the largest companies in the country!
All of my past teaching and coaching has helped me realize something…I LOVE TEACHING!
And to pay it forward, I’ve developed a speaker academy!
My Speaker Academy Program is a Course Designed to Give You a Deeper Understanding of How to Present Your Ideas to Others.
Whether your goal is to stand on the largest stages in the world, or just learn how to craft your message enough to WOW the team at your next meeting, this comprehensive program is for you.
This speaker academy will start by giving you a little evolutionary background as to WHY so many people fear public speaking more than death itself, and end with you presenting your ideas in front of a full room.
We Will Accomplish the Following:
- Decide your area of expertise
- Choose your speaking topics
- Identify your target audience
- Highlight what you bring to the experience
- Develop titles
- Write your presentation
- Improve your speaking skills
We Will Also Cover:
- Creating a speaking website or page
- Getting started
- Preperation for a presentation
- Marketing, promotions & social media
- Determining what to change
LIVE EVENT DATES:
June 3-4, 2022, Minneapolis, MN Area
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The Speaker Academy program guide.
- Instruction with the program guide and answers to any questions you may have before the live event.
- Access to Dan’s full presentation, program guide, additional support guide, and expanded reading list to allow you to see what is possible once you get started.
- Two days of world-class coaching, training, and testing from Dan himself.
- Breakfast and lunch during our live training time together.
- Three months of mentoring and coaching.
*Included in the cost of the program fee you pay at checkout.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Airfare to and from Minneapolis, MN for the live training.
- All meals other than breakfast and lunch during our live training time.
- Hotel and transportation.
- Commitment to the program. This IS NOT an easy program! Public speaking is hard! You will have to understand the materials and subject matter you’ll be speaking on better than anyone and be able to talk with and answer questions from other knowledgeable peers on your subject.
*These costs are in addition to the program fee paid at checkout.
This course is for those who want to transform their lives, their businesses, and their future by becoming a better communicator and speaker.
Space is extremely limited for this event!
We only have 100 positions open for this training!
*As with any program, there is no guarantee of income upon completion of this certification course. While Dan will be
with you through the entire process, your success is determined by you and your efforts and is not guaranteed.